Genetically modified food, a hepatitis scare and NBC action are trending on Google and Twitter.
- Monsanto Protection Act: On Tuesday, President Barack Obama quietly signed a bill into law that was written in part by the billion-dollar corporation Monsanto. It effectively bars federal courts from halting the sale or planting of controversial genetically modified seeds.
- Hepatitis: Health officials in Tulsa, Oklahoma have warned 7,000 patients of a dentist Dr. Wayne Harrington that they could have contracted HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C from poor sterilization.
- Danny Granger: The Pacers forward will miss the rest of the season over an injured left knee.
- Miami Heat: LeBron James and his Miami teammates saw their wining streak end at 27 games on Wednesday in Chicago, losing to the Bulls 101-97.
- Gucci Mane: The rapper was denied bond on charges stemming from an altercation at an Atlanta nightclub. His next chance for bail will be at his hearing on April 10th.
- Jarome Iginla: The longtime captain said on Thursday that he has mixed emotions leaving Calgary for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Smokey Robinson: The music legend announced on Thursday that he's releasing a compilation of all-star duets in the fall.