Manti Te'o’s parade, Kaley Cuoco’s bad hair, NASCAR and UFC top trends on Google, Yahoo! and Twitter.
- Manti Te'o Parade: Honolulu had a big parade on Saturday afternoon to celebrate their native son getting drafted by the Chargers.
- Kaley Cuoco Hairdo: The Big Bang Theory star told Jimmy Kimmel why she had big fake blonde bangs on the red carpet at the SAG Awards in January. The 27-year-old actress had a black eye from a fight scene she’d recently shot for the show.
- NASCAR: Kevin Harvick was the big winner at Saturday’s Toyota Owners 400 in Richmond, Virginia.
- UFC: Joe Jones pummeled Chael Sonnen in a one-round victory to retain his light heavyweight title at Saturday’s UFC 159 in Newark, New Jersey.
- Seth MacFarlane: He's got an offer to return to host the Oscars in 2014.
- Boston Suspects Trained: Representative Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, says he thinks that the Boston Marathon bombing suspects had some training.
- 10 Band Members Die in Crash: 10 members of the musical group La Reyna de Monterrey were killed and five were injured in a road accident in northern Mexico on Saturday.