Princess Leia’s return, Steve Nash’s difficult divorce and Tim Tebow’s job offers top trends on Yahoo! and Google.
- Carrie Fisher: The 56-year-old has been joking that she needs a personal trainer to get into shape to join Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford in the Star Wars film that's set for release in 2015.
- Queen of Versailles: Queen of Versailles star Jackie Siegel recently admitted to going on a few dates with Donald Trump.
- Steve Nash Child Support: The L.A. Lakers star is in a child-support battle with Alejandra Amarilla. He’s arguing that the millions she gets in the divorce covers child support.
- Tim Tebow: Following his offer from the Lingerie League, Nebraska's indoor-football team The Omaha Beef have offered $75 a game.
- Amanda Knox: She opened up about her years in an Italian prison on a Tuesday night TV special with ABC's Diane Sawyer.
- Pink Reformed Slut: She tells Us Weekly she’s a “reformed slut,” referring to her relationship with husband Carey Hart.
- Vijay Singh Cleared: The golfer was cleared of charges that he violated the PGA Tour's anti-doping policy. The World Anti-Doping Agency declared that deer antler spray is quite OK.
- The Following: Monday's first-season finale got solid ratings with 7.7 million viewers.
- Google Now: Siri has competition with Google offering its personal-assistant service for the iPhone and iPad.