Married - wife Tanya and two kids, Kyle and Jackie.
My hobbies are music, photography, web design, bike riding and hammock testing; not necessarily in that order.
I enjoy good coffee, nice wine and ice cream. Lots of ice cream!
Probably best to read this AFTER your feast! But just in case you're curious as to how many calories you're facing this Thanksgiving, here's a quickie Top 10 list:
10. Quarter-cup cranberry sauce: 100 calories
9. One-cup stuffing: 202 calories
8. Four-ounce roasted turkey (dark meat with skin) 206 calories
7. One-cup green bean casserole: 225 calories
6. One piece of homemade pumpkin pie: 316 calories
5. One-cup mashed potatoes with gravy: 342 calories
4. One-cup cornbread dressing: 358 calories
3. One piece of homemade apple pie: 411 calories
2. One piece of homemade pecan pie: 503 calories
1. One-cup sweet potatoes with marshmallows: 587 calories
Stay away from the candy canes until December! Enjoy!